Little House on the Prairie Reboot: Official Trailer


The official trailer for the Little House on the Prairie reboot has made its way to my feed, so of course I have to share it with you. I am hoping that I am right about what I see, that we are starting out in the Big Woods of Wisconsin before heading to the Kansas Prairie. Either that or the Ingalls family made a lot more friends in Kansas than we thought.

From what I understand, the Little House on the Prairie reboot is much more faithful to the books than the Michael Landon silliness. I look forward to next month to see if I'm right!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind!

True Facts About the Real Little House on the Prairie

If you belong to any online groups having to do with the real or TV Ingalls families , you might have noticed questions arising after Netfl...